The Fear of Public Speaking and Make YOU
a Better Speaker!
Fred Miller, NO SWEAT Public Speaking.
“The Components, Parts, and Elements of a Presentation” – FREE InfoGraph!
Here are Two Nuggets that will Lessen the Fear of Public Speaking and
make YOU a better speaker.
My Silver Nugget: Practice! – Practice! – Practice!
Practicing is not optional.
- Practice in front of a mirror.
- Record your audio.
- Practice in front of friends and family.
- Make a video and then study it.
- Practice! – Practice! – Practice!
My Golden Nugget for Lessening than the Fear of Public Speaking and becoming a better speaker is: Speak! – Speak! – Speak!
Speak at as many venues as you can and to as many different audiences as possible.
Don’t leave home without using this FREE Speaker’s Checklist
Use those Two Nuggets and I guarantee your presentation will be absolutely, positively –
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Professional Slide Presentations for your specific needs
- Presentation Consulting
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com