Fred Miller, “ NO SWEAT Public Speaking!”
Here are three ways to keep the attention of your audience.
This is important because people have the attention span of a gnat!
Number One: Use video.
• Insert videos into your presentation gives you a chance to rest and takes the attention from the audience to the screen.
Number Two: Insert audio.
• Maybe some sounds, maybe some music.
And Number Three: Use humor.
• People love humor. It gets the endorphins going.
• The people who are paying attention, they’ll keep paying attention because they say, Oh, that was great! I can’t wait for another one.
• And the people who are not paying attention go, “Oh my gosh, I missed it. I got pay attention!”
Use those three things to keep the attention of your audience, and I guarantee the next presentation will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, an international coach, and the author of the books,
“NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and
“NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts. We like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to: Develop, Practice, and Deliver Fantastic Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Audible offers “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!” as an audio book.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about this post or other posts please contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com.
Thank you for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated!