Fred Miller, NO SWEAT Public Speaking.
THREE ways to improve your Public Speaking.
THREE goals of an Elevator Speech.
THREE ways to Stand Out from the Crowd.
WHY All these THREES?
Well, THREE is Magical!
Use One For Emphasis.
This is a great setup for video!
Use Two for Comparison.
Hot – Cold.
Fast – Slow.
Use THREE for Completeness.
I’ll give some examples in a moment.
Use Four or More for a List.
A Shopping List or To-Do list.
Here are some examples of THREE:
• I Speak, Coach, and Write about Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
• Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career and Leadership Opportunities.
• If we want the audience to GET IT, we need to Educate, Entertain, and Explain.
THREE is Magical. Your audience can’t remember more than three or four things, so use THREE.
Understand this, practice it, use it. Do that, and I guarantee your next presentation will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Professional Slide Presentations for your specific needs
- Presentation Consulting
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
- How to Build a Three-Legged EXPERT Stool
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com