Fred Miller, NO SWEAT Public Speaking.
The goal of all communication, verbal, written, or visual is the same. We want the audience as quickly as possible to GET IT!
They may not agree with everything you say. They may not agree with anything. But if they don’t get it, you can’t have a meaningful conversation going forward.
For them to GET IT! the speaker needs to do three things.
- Number One, Educate.
- I want the audience leaving knowing a whole lot more than they did when they arrived.
- Number Two, Entertain.
- We love to be entertained, don’t we?
- If I’m entertaining you, I have your attention. If I have your attention, that increases the odds they’ll GET IT!
- And Number Three, Explain.
- Explain it simply enough that they get it the first time because of someone is sitting there thinking to themselves, “I have no idea what he’s talking about,” they’ll never GET IT! and you’ll lose them.
Educate, Entertain, and Explain.
Do that in your next presentation. And I guarantee it will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, an international coach, and the author of the books,
“NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and
“NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts. We like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to: Develop, Practice, and Deliver Fantastic Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!