Will Be Far Better Than the One You Never Give!
That’s worth repeating:
“The worst speech you’ll ever give,
will be far better than the one you never give!”
Many are held back from speaking because of the
Fear of Public Speaking.
They mistakenly think:
- They have to be perfect.
- They’ll make a fool of themselves.
- The audience won’t like them.
- They’ll forget something.
- The previous speaker was so much better!
- The audience knows more than they do about the subject.
- They have nothing worthwhile to say.
Everyone has something to speak about!
Often, we want to make our feelings know to others so that, perhaps, action can be taken.
Some grab the opportunity. Many opt to pass. Some pass, unfortunately, because
of the above reasons for the Fear of Public Speaking.
Watch This Video of a young lady, who hates public speaking, but is so passionate
about keeping her library off the budget cutting block in Toronto, she had to speak.
She makes the essential “emotional connection” with her audience.
FYI: Deputation | noun
A group of people appointed to undertake a mission or take part in a formal
process on behalf of a larger group
A Big Thank You! to fellow speaker and blogger, John Zimmer, Manner of Speaking,
for bringing this great video to my attention.
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, an international coach, and the author of the books, “NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and“NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts. We like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to: Develop, Practice, and Deliver Fantastic Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com