Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities!
A typical inquiry about my coaching often sounds like this:
“I’m sick and tired of people who don’t work as hard as I do and don’t contribute as much to the company, receiving recognition, bonuses, and sometimes promotions!
They’re garnering those accolades and financial rewards because they are “Speaking.” Many are not good speakers, but they’re doing it, and I’m not. Can you help me?”
Get started on “Speaking Opportunities” with this FREE Speaker’s Template – HERE
An example of other inquiries, often from very successful professionals is:
“I know my presentations are good. I also know I can do better. I want to take them to the next level and be seen as a leader in my company and industry. Let’s schedule a conversation and learn how you work.”
Delivering great Presentations can be Powerful!
It can do amazing things for your career, business, and self-esteem. Individuals who make presentations, and do it well are perceived as Experts. They command more money for their products and services and we like to work with Experts.
YOU will stand head and shoulders above others if you give great, informational talks.
Those seeing and hearing you will perceive you as an Expert!
Start by developing a Signature Presentation.
- Make it on a Topic you are Passionate about because a presentation delivered with passion stands out amongst others.
- Thoroughly research your topic and add specific Knowledge to your talk.
- Learn and practice the professional Techniques of Delivery.
- Delivery trumps content.
- You may be a subject expert with great material to give audiences, but if it isn’t delivered in a manner that educates, entertains, and explains it well it won’t have the intended impact.
- Delivery trumps content.
- Practice – Practice – Practice.
- I coach clients to figure one hour of practice for every minute of presentation.
- Find Audiences for your topic.
- DELIVER that great presentation!
Passion + Knowledge + Technique = You will own your audience!
Take and Make all the “Speaking Opportunities” you can!
- Making a Speech.
- Giving an Elevator Speech.
- Delivering a Presentation.
- Presenting an Award.
- Accepting a Prize.
- Introducing a Speaker.
- Toasting a Bride and Groom.
- Holding a Press Conference.
- Conducting an Interview.
- Being a Master of Ceremonies.
- Delivering a Eulogy.
- Facilitating a Meeting.
- Attending a Networking Event.
- Telling a group about a trip you recently took.
- Giving a “How To” on a topic.
- Making a Sales Presentation.
- Being Interviewed.
- Asking a Question at a Public Forum.
- And More!
Take this advice for growing your business, career, and leadership opportunities and I guarantee YOUR next presentation will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com