Fred Miller, “NO SWEAT Public Speaking!”
Speakers: Don’t make these three mistakes.
Number One: Don’t read your speech, especially in monotone.
• It’s very boring. Not the way to do it.
Number Two: Don’t use lots of bullet points and text.
• No one comes to read your presentation.
• And if they’ll look at the screen and reading, they’re not looking at you, which they should be doing.
And Number Three: Don’t stand behind the lectern.
• A lectern forms a physical and an emotional barrier between you and the audience. Don’t do that!
Follow these three suggestions of things not to do, and I guarantee your next presentation will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, an international coach, and the author of the books,
“NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and
“NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts. We like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to: Develop, Practice, and Deliver Fantastic Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Audible offers “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!” as an audio book.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about this post or other posts please contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com.
Thank you for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated!