oThe Consummate Business Interviewers: Listen. . .
Jim Wright and Jeff Arthur, co-hosts of the nationally syndicated Smart Biz Show, ask the right questions and contribute their own experiences and expertise on the important business topic: Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
Topics discussed include:
• The Fear of Public Speaking.
• Preparing and Practicing a Presentation.
• Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
• The Power of Storytelling.
• Know your Audience.
• Being Authentic.
• The Value of a Great Elevator Speech.
More Smart Biz Shows HERE
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, a coach, and the author of the book,
“NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their
Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts.
Perception is reality, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Fred E. Miller