Professionals Have Coaches –
What better investment can you make than in Yourself!
Presentation Coaching might be for you.
If You’ve Been Asked, or Want to:
- Give a Presentation.
- Deliver a Speech.
- Present an Award.
- Facilitate a Meeting.
- Deliver a Eulogy.
I can help You make that important presentation with – NO SWEAT!
Coaching can be in person or world-wide, via Zoom.
- I’ve worked with everyone from doctors and lawyers to students and auditors.
- I’ll work with you to be certain your audience GETS IT!
- From Introduction to a Strong Opening to a Powerful Closing.
- Delivering a Presentation
- Get my FREE Speaker’s Template.
- Verbal Communication
- Vocal Enunciation and Pronunciation
- Voice Projection
- Voice Inflection
- Vocal Cadence
- Pausing, as an element of Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Eye Contact
- Facial Expressions
- Body Movement
- Verbal Communication
- The Fear of Public Speaking
- Why most people have it
- Techniques to lessen it
- Elevator Speech
- You might attend networking events, seminars, and social functions where you’re asked to, “Stand up, please. Tell us who you are and what you do. Give us your Elevator Speech.”
- Do you struggle with your Elevator Speech.?
- Most people do.
- I’ve written a book on Elevator Speeches and developed an Elevator Speech Template that will help you craft a great one!
- Speaking and Presentation Tips
- How to handle a Q&A Session
- PowerPoint / Keynote Slide Presentations (I’m really good at this!)
- Taking the ‘Temperature’ of the audience
- Handing Handouts
- Techniques for getting the audience to remember your message
- Mind Mapping
- A visual, non-linear technique that makes developing, practicing and delivering a presentation much easier.
- What to avoid in a good presentation
- And much more!
If you’re already a good speaker, I’ll help you become a better presenter.
When is your next “Speaking Opportunity?”
Let’s get started!
Contact me and we’ll get the ball rolling!
We’ll discuss, and work on:
- Developing a Presentation.
- Practicing a Presentation.
- Creating Fantastic Slides!
Coaching and Consulting Services
Payment is expected after each session via PayPal.
Cancellation Fee Charges
I am committed to providing exceptional coaching to each person who hires me.
When we agree on a time and date for an appointment, I block that out on my calendar.
Unfortunately, when someone cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client’s coaching.
If you need to make any changes or cancel, please text me at (314) 517-8772 by 2:00 p.m. the day prior to your scheduled appointment. If prior notification is not given, there will be a $25.00 service charge for the missed appointment.
Thank you for your understanding.