We’ve all heard the expression,
“Practice makes perfect.”
It’s not true. Practicing will never make it perfect!
Perfect practice makes perfect. However, and I don’t know where I read this,
“The road to perfection never ends.”
That statement aside, the mantra we’ve all heard from coaches, teachers, and parents, is:
“Practice, Practice Practice.”
When it comes to practicing a speech,
- Practice in front of a mirror
- Practice into a voice recorder – and listen to yourself
- Practice in front of a video camera – and watch yourself
- Practice in front of friends and family – and ask for feedback and take it to heart
- Ask specifics from your audience, such as, ‘If there were two things I could improve – what are they?
- Practice in your car when you have ‘windshield time’
Your speaking can always improve.
The best of the best make it look easy and natural because they Practice, Practice, Practice!
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts. We like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to: Develop, Practice, and Deliver Fantastic Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!