Barry Coziahr recently interviewed me about the Power of Public Speaking.
He is an excellent interviewer and the consummate host!
Listen – Learn – Speak!
The interview starts at 3:55.
This interview explores many aspects of Public Speaking.
- Why Speak?
- The components, parts, and elements of a presentation.
- How to manage your Q&A.
- It explores ways to take a presentation from Blah to Ah!
- The Law of Primacy and Recency.
- The Fear of Public Speaking.
- Why we have it.
- The What Ifs?
- Nuggets to lessen it.
- The power of Personal Stories.
- The Elevator Speech.
- What is it and Why have one.
- The DNA of your Elevator Speech.
Barry Coziahr Interview Here is the MP3 file for this Interview.
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, a coach, and the author of the book,
“No Sweat Public Speaking!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their
Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts.
Perception is reality, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Fred E. Miller
Agnes Bogardi says
Thanks for this share, really helpful! It’s soooo scary 😀
I guess as usual: consistency, consistency and consistency.
Fred Miller says
Speaking is a great way to build your credibility as an expert.
We like to work with experts.
Practice! – Practice! – Practice!