We’ve all been there.
You’re at a networking event, social function, or seminar, and the leader says, “Before we get started, let’s go around the room. When it’s your turn, stand up, tell us who you are and what you do. Give us your Elevator Speech.”
We also regularly meet new people and are asked, “What do you do?”
A Great Elevator Speech is built on Two Words.
1. Elevator: One floor at a time.
[wpcourse course=”1″ module_desc=”true” show_title=”true” show_desc=”true” /]
2. Speech: It is a Min-Presentation!
The Course will Cover.
WHAT is an Elevator Speech and WHY have one.
• The Two distinct Audiences for your Elevator Speech.
• The different Elevator Speech Goals for each.
• Two Words that formed the basis for the Elevator Speech Template.
• The Eight Floors of the Elevator Speech.
• Having your Elevator “Stop” and “Skip Floors.”
• Getting Individuals “Off the Elevator.”
• HOW to Deliver your Elevator Speech.
• The Fear of Public Speaking.
• This is why many dread the Elevator Speech
• WHY this fear.
• NUGGETS to Lessen it!
• The EXPRESS Elevator Speech and one of its’ specific goals.
100% NO BS Guarantee!
If not completely satisfied your purchase will be refunded in full.