Fred Miller, NO SWEAT Public Speaking.
FREE InfoGraph: “The Components, Parts, and Elements of a Presentation” HERE
There are Laws of Presentation.
We talked about three of them in a previous video. Here are THREE MORE:
Number One – Know your Subject!
You’ll never know everything about it, but know enough that you’ll have
“Confidence in your Competence.”
Number Two – Know the Structure of a Presentation.
The Structure of a Presentation is like the recipe for a great cake.
- There are specific ingredients . . .
- You put in at specific times . . .
- In specific amounts . . .
- You do specific things to them, and . . .
- You get a Great Presentation!
And, Number Three – Practice!
Practice – Practice – Practice.
Practicing is not optional.
I coach some TED Talk speakers, and the rule of thumb is:
‘One hour of Preparation for every minute of Presentation.’
FREE Speakers Checklist HERE
Know those Laws of Presentation, practice them, and I guarantee your presentation will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Professional Slide Presentations for your specific needs
- Presentation Consulting
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com