* Jennifer Blome, St. Louis media icon, interviews me about:
• The Rule of Three as it applies to Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
• The Fear of Public Speaking.
• Why we have it and Nuggets to Lessen it.
• The importance of your Introduction.
• The Elevator Speech.
• Why Speak?
• And More!
Jennifer is the consummate interviewer.
It was a privilege to be her guest!
Reader Bonus Templates!
11 Nuggets to Lessen the Fear of Public Speaking
Elevator Speech Template
* Jennifer Blome spent 34 years at KSDK-TV as an anchor/reporter. She anchored St. Louis’s first morning newscast, Today in St. Louis alongside Tom O’Neal, Art Holliday, and Pat McGonigle over the years.
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com