Will Be Far Better Than The One
You Never Give!
Fred Miller, “NO SWEAT Public Speaking!”
I guarantee . . .
“The worst speech you’ll ever give will be far better than the one
you never give!”
- You can think about it.
- Read books.
- Go to seminars.
- Watch videos.
- Take classes.
But the bottom line is:
You’ve got to SPEAK!
“The Learning is in the Doing.”
• If you want to be a baker, bake.
• If you want to be a swimmer, swim.
• If you want to be a speaker, speak.
And what’s the worst that could happen?
• The Baker’s cake falls.
• The swimmer comes in last.
• And the speaker makes a fool of themselves.
Big deal! It’s a drop in the ocean of your life.
Take this advice and make that speech and I guarantee it will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, an international coach, and the author of the books,
“NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and
“NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts. We like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to: Develop, Practice, and Deliver Fantastic Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
Audible offers “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!” as an audio book.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about this post or other posts please contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com.
Thank you for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated!