What a Privilege!
Listen to Doug Sandler, a true professional,
interviewing me about Elevator Speeches!
LISTEN! Fred Miller can help you hone your Elevator Speech, and so much more.
NICE GUYS On Business Podcast has over 350,000 downloads, 200+ interviews.
Hear about it on The NICE GUYS today!
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- We learn more from our mistakes
- Speaking opportunities are business, career and leadership opportunities
- We perceive good speakers as experts
- ‘Because’ is an influencer word
- Success is in Doug’s DNA
- It’s not because he works hard or anything
- ‘Hire me’ is a hook for your elevator speech
- You don’t want to spend major time with minor possibilities
- We’re all self-employed and you want to be seen as an expert
- You want to own every link on the first page of Google when you search your name
- Write a book
See Fred’s website- https://nosweatpublicspeaking.com
And get his FREE Elevator Speech template
Fred’s book, No Sweat Elevator Speech is on Amazon.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!