Dr. Diane Hamilton is a professor, author, and expert in the field of management, marketing, personality, leadership, and motivation. Her Take the Lead Radio With Dr. Diane Hamilton Podcasts feature a variety of business leaders and experts. She draws on her decades of work experience in software, computers, corporate training, pharmaceuticals, real estate, mortgage lending, social media, and publishing. Hamilton is the author of three books. She is a sought-after expert speaker and her talks are featured by top companies like Forbes.
She is the consummate interviewer and it was an honor to be her guest!
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, international coach, and author. His books, “NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!” are bought internationally, and have rave reviews on Amazon.com.
Businesses, individuals, and organizations hire him because they want to improve their networking, public speaking, and presentation skills. They know: “Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities!” He shows them how to Develop, Practice, and Deliver a great Presentation” with – NO SWEAT!
Mind Mapping, a visual, non-linear brain storming tool, is one of his passions and areas of expertise.
This interview covers:
- Why speak?
- How to be perceived as a EXPERT!
- What is a EXPERT Stool?
- Why the Fear of Public Speaking?
- The structure of a great presentation.
- The importance and structure of your Introduction.
- Practicing a presentation.
- When and how to take questions.
- The proper use of slides in a presentation.
- Images vs. Text.
- The content and delivery of a presentation.
- Using humor in a talk.
- Toastmasters International.
- Use of props.
- The Elevator Speech.
More from Dr. Diane Hamilton HERE.
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!