C-Speak: The Language Of Executives
In this CBS/KMOX C-Speak Podcast, Mark Reardon, KMOX, and Michael Scully, regional president of PNC Bank, interview Fred Miller, author of “NO SWEAT Public Speaking.”
In this interview, Miller explains the importance of being able to confidently speak in public and the impact it can have on a person’s success.
Fred Miller’s mantra is “Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities!”
This Interview Covers:
- Why speak?
- The Fear of Public Speaking.
- Why we have it.
- Tips to lessen it.
- The structure of a speech.
- Opening – Body – Conclusion.
- Humor in a presentation.
- The Q&A
- The Law of Primacy and Recency.
- Practicing a presentation.
- The Elevator Speech.
- What is it and why have one.
More C-Speak podcasts, on a variety of business topics, are HERE.
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!