0 Stewart Andrew Alexander recently interviewed me about my mantra,
“Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities!”
Stewart is an excellent interviewer and the consummate host!
Stewart Andrew Alexander is a Digital Media Strategist, Contributing Writer for Small Business Trendsetters, and Talk Show Host at Business Innovators Radio, covering Top Performing Innovators and Trendsetters in Business, Health, Finance, Personal Development, and Sales Training. He has conducted hundreds of interviews with leaders in many businesses and always asks questions the listeners would ask if they had the opportunity.
He has been quoted in Forbes, Huffpost, Bloomberg, USA Today, and CNN.
The interview includes, but is not limited to:
• The Components, Parts, and Elements of a Presentation.
• The Fear of Public Speaking.
• Why we have it.
• Nuggets to Lessen it.
• The Skill of Public Speaking.
• The Value of Practicing.
• Getting out of our comfort zone.
• Using Slides in a Presentation.
• Building an EXPERT Stool
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, a coach, and the author of the book,
“No Sweat Public Speaking!”
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their
Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts.
Perception is reality, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!