We like to work with EXPERTS – Don’t we? Three
Being perceived as an EXPERT grows your:
3. Leadership Opportunities
EXPERTS also get paid more for the products and services they provide.
You can accomplish this by standing on a Special Three-Legged Stool that you build!
Here is what those Special Legs are:
The perception of someone who speaks really well, is that they are an EXPERT!
The research shows:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
The folks who take and make those speaking opportunities grow the perception they are EXPERTS. They grow their businesses, careers and leadership possibilities.
SPEAK whenever and wherever you find an opportunity!
Merely being in front of a group and presenting sets you apart. However, if you want to be apart and above, you must consistently study and apply the art and science of Public Speaking.
2. Internet Marketing
Today the internet gives the “little guy” the same tools the “big boys” work with.
Your Internet Marketing Plan should include:
- A great Website featuring your Blog
- Regularly post great content that readers can use and see you as an EXPERT on your subject.
- Email Marketing
- Regular drip campaigns that ‘sort and sift’ prospects from non-prospects and lead to sending the correct information to those who really show an interest in your content, products and services.
- The proper use of social media.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Your regular blogposts that offer great Content.
- Guest Posts on other people’s blogs that have links to your site.
- Commenting on the Posts of others.
- Trade Journals.
- Newspaper and Magazine articles.
- A Book!
- It doesn’t have to be a great, big thick one, either.
- Being an “Author” gives tremendous credibility. (Perhaps too much in some cases.)
- Someone who has a published book will find more doors of opportunity open. Plus they open quicker and easier.
This will grow your EXPERT status.
As it grows, you’ll grow your business, career and leadership opportunities!
For reading, and/or listening, this far I’d like to give you a FREE Gift.
Go to: https://nosweatpublicspeaking.com/freegift to receive it!
About the Author
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, a coach, and author of the book, “No Sweat Public Speaking!”
Businesses and individuals hire him because they want to improve their
Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
They do this because we perceive really great speakers to be Experts.
Perception is reality and we rather deal with Experts.
They also know: Speaking Opportunities are Business Opportunities.
Speaking Opportunities are Career Opportunities.
He shows them how to Develop, Practice and Deliver Knock Your Socks Off Presentations! with –
Fred E. Miller