Jerry Seinfeld once said,
“Most people, given the option at a funeral,
would rather be in the box than give the eulogy!”
You may not feel quite like that, but
giving presentations may not be
the top of your ‘Things I like Best!‘ List.
Maybe, you’ve been asked to:
- Give a speech
- Make a Presentation
- Present an Award
- Receive an Award
- Give a Toast
- Give a Eulogy
- Lead a Discussion
- Introduce a speaker
- Be a Master of Ceremonies
- Speak at your Place of Worship
- Deliver your Elevator Speech
Perhaps, it’s your turn to:
- Lead a discussion
- Give a sales presentation
- Teach a lesson
- Conduct a meeting
- Give a Eulogy
- Deliver a Toast
- Tell a group who you are and what you do
Some of you have been told:
- If you have any ambitions of ‘climbing the corporate ladder’, you’ll have to make some presentations.
- If you’re ever going to be a leader, people expect you to be a good Public Speaker.
- You need Public Speaking/Presentation Coaching.
- Find a Presentation Skills Class or Public Speaking Workshop.
Alternatively, you might:
- Do some speaking, and want to improve your presentations.
- Make presentations on a regular basis, and know they could be better.
- Actually enjoy public speaking, and want to learn a better way to develop, practice and deliver a presentation.
- Need help developing a great PowerPoint / Keynote Presentation.
- Develop great speeches, but have a terrible ‘Fear of Public Speaking’ that prevents the presentation from being delivered as you intend.
- Want some input about subjects and audiences to speak to.
I have worked with:
- And just about every profession you can think of.
If any of the above descriptions fits You –
This site, my book, and the programs I offer are for You!